23 September, 2021
Easy Comté Vegetable Patties Recipe
Posted in : Recipes on by : Juan
Spread the love
The top recipes in video
Preparation of the recipe : vegetable pancakes with Comté
- Peel and grate the potatoes and carrot. Rinse the vegetables under running water then dry them in a clean tea towel.
- Peel and slice the shallot. Grate 100 g of Comté and dice the rest. Chop the parsley leaves.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, carrot, shallot, flour, egg, parsley, grated Comté and diced. Salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan with a little oil, then place tablespoons of this preparation, packing well, so as to form pancakes.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side until they are crispy and place them in a serving dish, on paper towels. Serve with a green salad or meat on the side. Enjoy your hot Comté vegetable pancakes.