14 September, 2021
Easy vegan quiche lorraine recipe
Posted in : Recipes on by : Juan
Spread the love
The top recipes in video
Preparation of the recipe : vegan quiche lorraine
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Spread the dough in a buttered mold, prick the bottom with a fork and cover it with baking paper. Line with cooking balls and bake for 20 minutes. When the time is up, remove the beads and let cool.
- Rinse the asparagus and cut them into 3. Clean the spring onions and roughly chop them.
- Heat the oil in a pan, pour in the onions, grated ginger, asparagus and peas. Sauté for 5 minutes over high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, white sheep cheese and curry. Add salt and pepper.
- Divide the contents of the pan among the pie shell, then cover with the curry mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy your hot, warm or cold vegan quiche Lorraine.