1 September, 2021
Easy-to-eat corn salad muffins recipe
Posted in : Recipes on by : Boris
Spread the love
The top recipes in video
Preparation of the recipe : anti-waste lamb’s lettuce muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan. Peel and crush the garlic, add it to the oil and heat the salad. Mix.
- Mix this mixture with the almond powder, eggs, Ricotta, liquid cream, salt and pepper.
- Butter muffin tins and place the mixture in each compartment. Bake for 25 minutes until the tops of the flans are golden.
- Take out of the oven when cooking is finished, turn out and place on serving plates. Enjoy your lamb’s lettuce muffins hot or warm with a little beetroot or celery remoulade on the side.