11 July, 2021
Rhubarb sponge cake
Posted in : Recipes on by : Juan
Spread the love
- Cut the 175 g of butter into pieces and let it soften at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Butter the bottom of a cake mold with a knob of butter.
- Peel the rhubarb, wash it and dry it. Cut the rhubarb into 2 cm pieces. Garnish the bottom of the mold with the rhubarb.
- In a salad bowl, vigorously beat the soft butter and icing sugar. Add the eggs, yeast and liquid vanilla then mix with a wooden spoon. Quickly incorporate the flour without stirring the dough too much.
- Pour the preparation over the pieces of rhubarb. Bake for 25 minutes. Let the rhubarb sponge cake cool before eating.