6 July, 2021
Fish appetizer rolls
Posted in : Recipes on by : Boris
Spread the love
- Crumble your leftover fish and add canned tuna if there isn’t enough left. Flatten the slices of sandwich bread with a roller.
- Combine the cream, mustard and lime in a bowl, and brush each slice with a brush.
- Place the fish crumbs on an edge and sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and chives.
- Roll up the toast tightly, and hold it in place with toothpicks or kitchen twine. Dip the rolls in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Sauté for 5 minutes in a pan with a little butter, turning them regularly. Remove the string (or toothpicks), cut them in 2 or 3 and serve immediately. Enjoy the fish appetizer rolls as an aperitif or as a starter with salad.