3 July, 2021
Posted in : Recipes on by : Boris
Spread the love
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Slowly boil the water, the milk, the butter cut into pieces and the salt in a saucepan. The butter should completely melt.
- Add the flour to the pan, off the heat, and mix until you get a dough that comes off the sides. Add the eggs one by one, mixing between each egg. Line a pastry bag with the preparation.
- Butter a baking sheet, place the choux pastry using the pastry bag, spacing them so that they do not stick together during cooking.
- Brush the cabbage with egg yolk and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the chouquettes are golden brown. Let the chouquettes cool down and enjoy them immediately.