29 June, 2021
Posted in : Recipes on by : Boris
Spread the love
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Butter the pie pan, arrange the dough and prick it with a fork. Place cooking balls and bake for 10 minutes.
- Wash, dry and cut the tomatoes into regular slices.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard with the cream. Place the preparation on the tart base and arrange the tomatoes in rosettes. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy the tomato pie immediately.